What is Wrestling?
Wrestling has been contested since the first modern Olympic Games in 1896 and utilizes holds, throws and take downs in order to win a match. While being an explosive and exciting sport, wrestling is also a highly effective form of martial art. At Mecha MMA we have a comprehensive wrestling program has been created by former national champion Nick Johnson. The program is also designed to help those aiming to start MMA training as it provides the technical knowledge and practice that will be needed to form a complete skill set.
Our classes are for people of all skill levels so please dont hesitaate to come in and try a class!
What this program has to offer you:
- Training for those of all levels from beginners to professionals
- A fast way to get fit and have fun
- A way to effectively combine wrestling with your Mixed Martial Arts
- The necessary skill to compete in wrestling at any level
- High quality instruction from experienced coaches
What gear will I need?
- A mouthguard
- Shorts and a T-shirt or rashguard
- Wrestling Shoes (optional)
Please contact us if you would like any more information or wish to sign up for classes!