Judo, both a method of self-defence and an Olympic sport, is the art of turning an opponent’s strength against them by overcoming an opponent using skill rather than strength alone. The primary objective in Judo is to defeat your opponent by using a number of throws or holds to score points. Our program is designed to teach students how to use Judo effectively in both a confrontational situation and a sporting match. Taught by experienced competitor Tami Dacks, the class is open to all beginners and we offer a women only class.
What this program has to offer you:
- Training for all levels from beginners to professionals
- A fast way to get fit and have fun
- An effective way to defend yourself
- High quality instruction from experienced coaches
What gear will I need?
- a kimono (available at Mecha)
- a belt (available at Mecha)
- a mouthguard
Please contact us if you would like any more information or wish to sign up for classes!