Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
What is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu emphasizes getting an opponent to the ground in order to utilize ground fighting techniques and submission holds. Techniques used in Jiu-Jitsu range from joint-locks to chokeholds, all designed with the intention of negating the advantages of the larger, stronger opponent, such as their superior reach or more powerful strikes.
We have classes specifically for beginners and for advanced students so do not hesitate to come in and try a class!
What this program has to offer you:
- Training for those of all levels from beginners to professionals
- A chance to learn one the most effective and prominent martial arts styles ever invented
- A fast way to get fit and have fun
- A chance to meet new friends and training partners
- High quality instruction from experienced coaches
What gear will I need ?
- Gi Classes: a gi and a belt (both available for purchase as Mecha).
- No Gi Classes: Shorts and a rash guard or t-shirt
- You should have a mouthguard for both types of classes!
Please contact us today if you would like any more information or wish to sign up for classes!